What to expect during a session
- We will discuss the issues you would like to address. I then “scan” the chakras and subtle bodies to locate congested energy. This helps me determine what areas need to be focused on.
- You will sit in a comfortable chair during the healing. Pranic Healing is a no-touch healing modality. During the healing session I use my hands and healing crystals, specially designed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, to remove the negative/stress energies in the chakras and subtle bodies.
- Your “job” during the healing is to relax and enjoy the process. If relaxing is a challenge for you, I will guide you through breathing exercises to help facilitate relaxation.
- I recommend that you shower or bathe prior to a session. After a Pranic Healing, it is recommended the client not bathe or shower for 12 – 24 hours. It is during this time that your body continues to absorb the clean prana.
- Do not eat heavy meals right before or after a healing session.
- Please bring a journal to take notes during the channeling session. Your spirit guides will give you valuable information that will want to write down so you can re-visit at a later time.
What to expect after a session
- You will feel lighter.
- You will feel less stress or stress free.
- You will feel calm.
- You will have more energy.
- Your mind will have less racing thoughts and be more quiet.
- You will have a more positive outlook.
- Clients have reported less frequent panic attacks or completely ending.
- Clients have also reported less depressed feelings or removal of them.
Distant Healing and Readings
All Pranic Healing and Spirit Guide channeling sessions can be done distantly- I have clients located all over the world. The sessions can be done over the phone or on Skype.
For distant sessions, I recommend you have a quiet location where you will not be disturbed. You will need a comfortable chair to sit and advise that you turn off or silence all phones. Plan to spend the appropriate amount of time for your session in this quiet space.