Meditation on Twin Hearts
Every day you take a shower. Practicing the Meditation on Twin Hearts is like taking a Spiritual Shower. When your aura is clean, you experience a Higher Level of awareness. When your aura is clean, you see through things more clearly. Even your Good Luck increases.
-Master Choa Kok Sui
One of the meditations I do regularly is Meditation on Twin Hearts. Introduced by Master Choa Kok Sui, it is one of the cornerstones of his work. Meditation on Twin Hearts is a simple yet powerful and effective meditation technique.
It was developed and introduced to help reduce anxiety, stress, bringing more peace and joy into your life. If this meditation technique is practiced regularly it will give you more energy, balance, and harmony and help you achieve illumination. This occurs because the practitioner of MTH draws down divine energy, filling him/her with Divine Light, Love, and Power, thus we become a channel of this divine energy. This divine energy, brilliant white light, flushes out and cleanses the aura, bodies, and chakras of contaminated energies. The practitioner becomes a channel of this divine energy.
Forgiveness Lecture and Meditation
Master Co of US Pranic Healing Center, has a wonderful meditation and lecture on forgiveness. Below is the link- the meditation is 20 minutes.
Click here for video
The Law of Forgiveness Prayer
Saltwater Bath Recipe
Stress energy builds up on our chakras. One way to help remove some of this dirty energy and maintain etheric hygiene is a saltwater bath. The salt will disintegrate the dirty energy from the body and chakras. Try to take a saltwater bath at least one day a week. It is best in the evening right before bedtime.
• 4 cups salt (plain table salt is fine, sea salt) • 10 drops essential lavender oil
Soak in the bath for a maximum of 30 minutes- NO LONGER. After 30 minutes, the body will begin to reabsorb the negative energy. Drain the tub, and take a shower washing your body.
Super Stress Busting Saltwater Bath Recipe
If you are really stressed, add instant coffee to the above recipe. • 1 cup decaffeinated instant coffee (the dry granules)
Salt in the Shower
If you are not able to take a bath, rub/distribute the salt all over your body. For this I
recommend using plain table salt. Place salt into a spill-proof plastic juice container. Place several drops of lavender essential oil into the salt and give a good shake to mix throughout the salt. After you distribute soap all over your body, pour salt into your hand and distribute all over your body. Rinse thoroughly. Do not rub too hard.
I Am The Soul Affirmation
Through my journey as a healer, clairvoyant, and medium I have read many books. Here is a small list of recommended books for those of you that are interested in healing yourself and others, understanding and developing your gifts.
- 365 Science of Mind: A Year of Day Wisdom from Ernest Holmes, by Ernest Holmes
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living, by Ryan Holiday
- The Chakras and Their Functions, by Master Choa Kok Sui
- Your Hands Can Heal You, By Master Stephen Co and Eric Robins, MD
- Miracles Through Pranic Healing, by Master Choa Kok Sui
- Ask Your Guides: Connection to Your Divine Support System, by Sonia Choquette
- Trust Your Vibes, by Sonia Choquette
- You are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading and Healing, by Debra Lynne Katz
- Extraordinary Psychic: Proven Techniques to Master Your Natural Psychic Abilities, by Debra Lynne Katz
Law of Attraction/Prosperity
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham, By Esther and Jerry Hicks
- Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
- Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self, by Sonaya Roman and Duane Packer
- Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide, by Sonaya Roman and Duane Packer
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose, by Eckhart Tolle
- Many Lives Many Masters, by Brian Weiss, MD
- Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot, by Bruce and Andrea Leininger With Ken Gross
- Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing, by Anita Moorjani
- Between Death and Life: Conversations with a Spirit, by Dolores Cannon